- S.R.N : ANRPC receives about 1090,000 tons per year from APC which processed BY company units to produce gasoline and other side products.
- Condensate : 80,000 ton/year (SRN) from condensate.
Products resulted from company units
The company is one of the largest companies in the production of various grades of unleaded gasoline (92-95), free from additives which are delivered to the local market.
The annual company production of unleaded gasoline (92-95) is about 800,000 tons
Sweet Heavy Naphtha
Sweet Heavy Naphtha produced from the Naphtha Hydro Treating Units.
The annual company production of Sweet Heavy Naphtha is about 197,000 tons, this quantity exported to international market.
Benzole extract from light Ref.
Extracted by E-LAB company from reformate produced by ANRPC
The annual company production of Benzole is about 35,000 tons, this quantity exported to world market.
Delivered to local market with annual company production of about 28,000 tons.
Used by AMOC Company, The annual company production of is about 12,000 tons
Products resulted from condensate refining
- LPG : 5,000 tons per year
- Naphtha (processed BY company units): 80,000 tons per year
- Turbine : 9,000 tons per year
- Gasoil : 20,000 tons per year
From 1/7/2015 till 30/6/2016
|Product||Production Amount (thousand tons)|
|Heavy Naphta (export)||238|
Heavy Naphtha Export:
- The company exports Heavy Naphtha produced from the new NAPHTA Hydro Treating unit.
- ANRPC was supported by EGPC acceptance for exporting the produced quantity of sweet heavy Naphtha to the international market.
- ANRPC already exported 9 cargos of (sweet heavy Naphtha) with a total quantity of 238,000 tons / year in 2015-2016
- Also the exporting process for sweet heavy NAPHTA will remain until completion the construction of plat forming CCR unit, which will have the greatest impact in doubling the company’s production and local market coverage of gasoline (92-95) to exceed 85 % of the Local production with the development needs of the market.